We are happy to provide expert speakers with media experience on dual diagnosis.
Currently we can provide access to one person and their family who have personal experience of the dual diagnosis issue and can talk very movingly and succinctly about the problem of dual diagnosis.
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
The materials on this site that were originally written, produced and published by Dual Diagnosis can be freely reprinted or redistributed under the following conditions:
- The material should be republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published here. If editing is required, it should be done in a way that does not distort or change the original context of the material.
- Dual Diagnosis Ireland should be properly credited.
- The URLs in the republished material should be retained, including Dual Diagnosis’s URL contained within the tagline or byline.
- Dual Diagnosis should be notified of the republication or redistribution. Please email the notification to us, including the URL of the republished material by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In many instances, Dual Diagnosis Ireland posts on its website materials that were sourced elsewhere. Please keep in mind that we do not hold copyright over these materials and that this syndication policy does not cover them. Individual copyright is retained by the author/s or publishers of materials not originally published on this website.
If you have questions or clarifications about this syndication policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com